Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Thanks to cookies on www.cyranafurs.com you can shop online, view prices for your specific store, and enjoy an advanced user experience.
Cyrana Furs never shares personal data with third parties. All the information collected on the website is used to better serve visitors.
Please note that using the www.cyranafurs.com website with cookies disabled may cause the website to malfunction and errors in certain areas.
What types of cookies are used by www.cyranafurs.com?
- Own cookies: These are those sent to the user's browser from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those sent to the user's browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies. Cyrana Furs uses these cookies (called third-party cookies) to display you on other Cyrana Furs websites personalized advertising, never from third-party companies. You can opt out of accepting these cookies in your browser settings that you can see below on this page.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you are accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the cookie owner, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that we or third parties treat well, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, we analyse your browsing of our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser to show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc...
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by browser type)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed in your browser by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
In addition, in your browser you can activate or private mode, to erase cookies and browsing history once your browsing session is over. Check your browser's help to access this mode.
Revocation and deletion of cookies (by offered service)
- To opt out of using Google Analytics cookies
- To opt out of using Adobe Analytics cookies